This leg workout is designed to tone and strengthen your legs. This leg workout is designed for women who go to the gym.
Warm up – No weights needed
Squats – 50x
Burpees – 25x
V-ups – 20x
Jump over bench – 20x
Leg day workout at the gym
Beginners: 15-20 reps. 2 times a week.
Intermediate: Increasing weight each set, 10-15 reps. 2-3 times a week
Advanced: Increasing weight each set 6-10 reps. Reps should decrease after every rep. 3 times a week.
1. Back Squats – Bar = 4 sets
2. Single leg bench lunge – Free weights = 3 sets on each leg
3. Leg Press – Machine = 4 sets
4. Supersets > Lying leg curls – Machine (10-12 reps) + Sumo squats 25 reps* = 4 sets
5. Supersets > Leg extensions – Machine+ Push-ups to exhaustion* = 3 sets
6. Supersets > Calf raises – Machine + Lunges – Free weights* = 4 sets
*instead of rest I do these exercises to keep my heart rate up to work on my cardio but you could just rest or do different exercises that don’t use the same muscles as the main exercise.